Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

On July 29, 2011, I purchased a tax lien certificate form SKW Central.I received letter from them, a transaction receipt, an assignment contract, and an assignment certificate.

The property is located in Hillsborough County, Florida. I contacted the Hillsborough County Tax Collector’s Office to follow up on the status of the lien. They told me that SKW central never assigned the tax lien to me. To make matters worse, they said that property was sold to an individual on April 15, 2016 (even though I was the certificate holder).

I’m supposed to receive my initial investment of $411.80, plus an annual return of 18%, which is the County’s rate. For the past few weeks, I have been calling SKW Central to solve this situation; when I’m lucky to reach someone, I talk to a different person. The answer I get is that someone will get back to me, but they never do. I’m convinced they have no intentions to contact me.

I’m not receiving replies to email messages or phone calls.Since I have a legally binding contract signed by SKW Central and myself, I need the $411.80 and the 18% annual return that I am entitled to.

Review about: Skw Central Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Deceptive business practices.

Had an Experience with SKW Central?

Comments